CurveFront is seeking a professional with lead generation and sales experience for commission based contract.
An experienced Lead Generation Specialist with a solid track record for prospecting, qualifying and generating new digital marketing sales leads. An individual highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospects lists, discovery and individual resource. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
You will report to the President.
The prospect must embody CurveFront’s core values:
- Be Genuine and Embody the Highest Standards of Integrity
- Care for your Community and Environment
- Commit to Continuous Self-Improvement (Personal and Professional)
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce CurveFront’s services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how CurbeFront’s Service Offerings will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the CurveFront CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM Software
- Competitive commission plus bonuses
- CurveFront specific education/training
Candidates who would like to be a part of our team, take pride in their work, and enjoy learning please forward your application to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank everyone who submits his or her resume for this position and will carefully evaluate every single one we receive. Due to the volume of resumes that flow in, we will only contact those candidates that we selected for interviews, thank you for your understanding.